Nestled inside a 100-year-old historic Oddfellow building in the historic Sweet Auburn district of downtown Atlanta, Open For Businss boasts irresistible character, fabulous for your most intimate occasions, workshops, seminars, pop-up shops and more.
Things To Know:
1. Before you book your event, email email@example.com with your dates and specifics so that we may check availability. Please give our events team 48-72 hours to respond to your inquiry.
2. Our event booking comes with 1 hour of pre/post setup and breakdown (i.e. 30 min set up/ 30 min breakdown). If you require more time, you will need to purchase additional hour slots.
3. Parking: Monday - Saturday parking is paid in the connecting parking lots and street parking. On Sunday, street parking is free
4. Capacity - Main lobby area can hold 45 seated and 60 standing (full house). Conference room can seat 12 and the classroom can seat 10.
5. Trash must be removed at the end of your event or you will be assed a cleaning fee of $75.00
6. No red wine or any other red colored beverages allowed.
7. We will gladly promote your event on our social media as long as it coincided with our mission of empowering women and includes our logo. Our social handles are @ofb100 across all platforms.
8. We have speakers and an auxillary cord available for music, you will need to bring a device for the music source (i.e. computer, phone, ipad)
9. Wifi is available
10. Our members get event rentals included in their membership packages.
Purchase A Daily/ Weekly Pass